Learn about funding that families can apply for if they have children who are not in school or child care because of coronavirus (COVID-19). Find out if you are eligible and how to apply.
Ontario family will receive a one-time payment of
- $200 for children aged 0 to 12
- $250 for children or youth aged 0 to 21 with special needs
There is no income cap on this program. All parents are eligible if you have a child who is:
- up to 12 years old
- up to 21 years old with special needs
If you have more than one child, you must submit one application per child.
Before you apply, please note:
- only one parent can apply for each child
- the parent who applies should have custody of the child
How to Apply
STEP 1: GATHER THE REQUIRED INFORMATION
To complete the application, you will need:
- the name of your child’s school and school board (if applicable)
- your child’s date of birth
- your banking information
- a valid email address
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
Applications can only be submitted online.
STEP 3: CONFIRMATION
After you submit your application, you will receive an:
- email confirmation
- application reference number