The well-being and safety of our customers and team members remain our main priority. We are following guidance from the local health authorities to plan for and monitor the situation regarding COVID-19. While we are currently maintaining our operations, we have decided to implement a work from home policy.
As a result, we will not be offering any in-person appointments, nor will be able to process physical documents in a timely fashion, until further notice from the Government of Canada.
Nevertheless, we will offer remote and telephone appointments during this period.
- We provide four options for you to send your tax documents to us.
- Click the link below to upload your 2019 tax documents and checklist
- Drop it off during our office hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.Please leave it in our mailbox and call us, one of us will pick it up right away.
- We will review your files and contact you if there is any missing information.
- Once we complete your return, we will contact you to schedule a telephone meeting with Peter Edrey to finalize and review your completed personal tax returns (just as you would during an in-person appointment)
Please note, these precautions are being taken for the health and safety of all, and do not indicate any potential exposure in our office at this time.
For any further information, inquiries or other tax-related questions, please feel free to contact our office by phone at (905) 771-1131 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you and stay safe!
or give us a call (905) 771-1131